|Home > Contact Us ! > User Agreement||My Account | About Us | FAQ | Contact Us|
USER AGREEMENTUSER AGREEMENT
1- General Conditions and Acceptance of Terms
2- Description of Anxa Services
Anxa provides you the following services:
- Tests and games that will enable you to evaluate your skills and knowledge in a particular subject and compare your score with the rest of the population;
- Personalised reports on your performance to determine what your capabilities are (strengths, weaknesses, etc);
- Tutorials which will quickly help you improve in certain fields of study.
These materials are only accessible through the use of a computer.
The description of Anxa services is neither exhaustive nor final, and Anxa reserves the right to delete, to modify or to add services or new components in an effort to enhance its products.
These materials are available to paying customers and you agree to accept the Terms and Conditions of Use after online payment is made.
In order to benefit from these services, you are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). Furthermore, it is your responsibility to gain access to the necessary tools, namely a computer, a modem and any other accessories.
3- Payment and Security
Anxa services are available only after payment. Several methods of online payment are offered, and, as the user, you agree to accept all financial and billing conditions outlined upon purchase of a product. Anxa reserves the right to change the price of its services at any time and without notice.
These solutions offer the best conditions for security and confidentiality.Anxa reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the methods of payments, without notice, in order to enhance your Anxa experience.
After purchase by credit card, ANXA products are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, you may send an email to our customer support center within 30 days from date of purchase. In order for our customer support center to validate your request, please provide us with the following informations :
- date of purchase
- reference of the transaction which you received from Worldpay
- name of the purchased product and website
- reasons of your complain
Once your complain is validated, you will receive a full refund. Bank and other transfer charges shall be on the account of the purchaser.
4- Use of Personal Information
Anxa is committed to respecting the privacy rights of visitors to any of the Anxa web sites. Personal information such as names, email address and home address, which we ask from you, is treated with confidentiality and protection of your private life. These issues are explained in detail and all Privacy context information can be found at: http://www.uktests.com/contact/privacy.asp.
You agree not to upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish any Anxa service materials for means which are: an advertisement or solicitation of funds, goods, or services; libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, threatening, or an invasion of privacy; illegal in any way or which advocate illegal activity.
You agree to indemnify, protect, and hold harmless Anxa, its subsidiaries, parent companies and affiliates, from and against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of your breach or alleged breach of this agreement.
By using this web site you agree that:
- THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE TRANSMITTED AND DISTRIBUTED "AS IS" AND APPEAR ON THE SITE DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY. ANXA MAKES NO WARRANTY ON TIME, DELETION OR FAULTY COMMUNICATION DELIVERY TO ITS USER.
- ANXA MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE CUSTOMER’S EXPECTATIONS IN REGARDS TO THE TEST AND VALIDITY OF ANY TEST RESULT. ANXA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
All IQ tests for adults and children have been developed by psychologists. However, certification of these tests on the Internet is not possible.The evaluation of an IQ test is a medical procedure which requires the physical presence and supervision of a professional during the time of the test phase. It is impossible today for Anxa to guarantee each candidate’s identity and to verify whether those who take the remote test are not in fact the same individuals taking the test several times under different aliases. The IQ tests offered by Anxa must be considered as practice exercises, and, as such, Anxa recommends that its users take certified IQ tests administered by qualified doctors.
- ANY MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL
8- Limitation of Liability
ANXA WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR :
- ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR FINANCIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CIRCUMSTANCE INVOLVING YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE OR THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES;
- COSTS INCURRED AFTER PURCHASE OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES OR UPON MESSAGE RECEIPT WHICH OCCUR AT THE TIME OF USE OF THIS SERVICE.
- ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGE INCURRED AFTER DECLARATION OF A THIRD PARTY ON THIS SERVICE.
9- Use of Intellectual Property
The Site and all of its contents, including but not limited to articles, other text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, video material, audio material, and other software (collectively: "Intellectual Property") are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is owned and controlled by Anxa or the party credited as the provider of Intellectual Property. You may not, and agree that you will not, copy, download, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, post, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or in any way exploit any of the Intellectual Property or the Site itself, in whole or in part.
Anxa may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend access to all or part of the site.
All comments and questions on this User Agreement are welcomed and should be written and sent by mail to the following address:
This contains the entire agreement between you and Anxa concerning your use of the site, and the agreement shall not be modified unless prior agreement has been given by both parties.
Bookmark this page! |
About Us |
Contact Us |
User Agreement |
© copyright and editor ANXA
Total or partial reproduction prohibited without prior agreement.
Anxa collects and manages personal data with respect to the Computer and Freedoms Law.